Built in stages between 1938 and 1950, this warehouse is a remarkable example of the no frills industrial architecture OF THE WAR ERA. It was a workhorse of steel fabrication for decades. It stood vacant at the turn of the century but was carefully updated from 2009 - 2011. The Bison Building is now home to a graduate level art program, AN ANIMATION PRODUCTION STUDIO, a culinary event space and more.
tOTAL sq ft
Glass panes in original steel sash windows
Thick poured-in-place concrete walls (with lumber form reliefs)
Old-growth lumber columns
5-TON BRIDGE CRANES